Brocolli, Cheese and Onion Tart.
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- 25g Butter
- 1 Red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sized head of broccoli, broken into florets
- 3 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 100g goats cheese
- 100g mature white Cheddar cheese
- 1 Egg beaten for glazing
Directions (Using the Whirlpool JetChef grill function):
- Melt the butter in a pan and gently sautée the onion until translucent.
- Crisp onions in the JetChef.
- Clean the broccoli.
- Unroll puff pastry sheet and place on the JetChef crisp plate.
- Spread mustard onto puff pastry base, leaving a 2cm border all round.
- Scatter the onions, broccoli and cheeses onto the puff pastry and mustard base, again leaving a border.
- Brush edges with beaten egg.
- Crisp in the JetChef for 5 to 8 minutes until cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.