Camembert Stuffed Mushroom.
- Large field mushrooms
- Mozzarella, sliced thinly
- Camembert, sliced thinly
- Spring onion, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Chopped/minced garlic
- Lemon zest
- Bacon, diced and fried
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Garlic & Herb store-bought breadcrumbs (or make your own)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions (Using the Whirlpool JetChef):
- Remove the stalks from the mushroom and chop finely.
- Combine chopped mushroom stalks, cheeses, spring onion, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and crispy bacon, stir well. Season to taste.
- Spoon the filling into the mushroom caps, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with olive oil. Place on the JetChef crisp plate.
- Bake in JetChef for about 10 minutes until the tops are golden.
- Serve with lightly dressed salad greens.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.