Old World Italian Beef Roll.
- 2 slices of bacon or salami, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 beef top round steak, pounded to tenderise
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
Directions (Using the Whirlpool JetChef crisp function):
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture over steak.
- Roll up the steak – jelly-roll style starting with the long side and tie with a string to keep it in place.
- Pre-heat the JetChef crisp plate.
- Place meat roll onto JetChef crisp plate and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove string and cut steak into 1 to 2 cm slices.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.