Orange Cinnamon Cake.
- 250 g self raising flour
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice (the juice of one orange)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- The rind of two oranges
- Pinch of salt
Directions (JetChef: Baking function):
- Sift the flour. Add the cinnamon and grated orange rind.
- Add the butter and rub in until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Heat the honey to soften it up.
- Add the orange juice to the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix gently, the mixture should be slightly lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the cake dish(or cupcake tin).
- Follow the JetChef baking instruction, select the correct baking temperatures (180 degrees) and let JetChef do the rest.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack. Dust some icing sugar on the surface or spoon a bit of mascarpone and orange marmalade jam.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.