Penne with Creamy Bacon Sauce.
- 1 packet of penne pasta
- 8 slices of bacon, rinds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions (Using the Whirlpool Induction Hob):
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat on the Whirlpool Induction Hob.
- Cook the penne in the boiling water until al dente.
- Dry-fry the bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat until crisp for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, garlic and Parmesan and simmer over low heat for 4 minutes.
- Drain the penne and add to the pan with the sauce. Toss well and serve hot.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.