Sweet Spicy Chicken Wings.
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot chili pepper sauce (or your favourite hot sauce)
- 1 ½ kg chicken wings with bones
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- Seasoning as required
Directions (Using the Whirlpool JetChef grill function):
- Defrost chicken wings in the JetChef
- Whisk together basting ingredients. Set aside.
- Wash each chicken wing and cut into three pieces. Discard the wing tip section.
- Dunk each piece in the basting and season to taste.
- Place chicken wings in JetChef, cook on forced heat grill setting for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from the JetChef, baste chicken pieces with sauce, turn and continue to grill in the JetChef for an additional 5 minutes.
- Repeat step 6 if necessary.
- Serve hot.
Discover the new power of 6TH SENSE technology. Your extra power for perfect results, intuitively as never before.